The blog post you didn't know you needed today
The other day, I came across this image, that had two of my favourite things on things on it: consent AND fries!!!
So I thought I would share it and here it is. Consent is like Fries.
Understanding consent is as easy as FRIES.
- Freely given. Doing something sexual with someone is a decision that should be made without pressure, force, manipulation, or while drunk or high.
- Reversible. Anyone can change their mind about what they want to do, at any time. Even if you’ve done it before or are in the middle of having sex.
- Informed. Be honest. For example, if someone says they’ll use a condom and then they don’t, that’s not consent.
- Enthusiastic. If someone isn’t excited, or really into it, that’s not consent.
- Specific. Saying yes to one thing (like going to the bedroom to make out) doesn’t mean they’ve said yes to others (like oral sex).
Source: Planned Parenthood.
Just for fun: How kinky are you test?
Last year I wrote about how we are all getting kinkier, but 'how kinky' are we actually getting? Let's put that to the test!
Happy bunny holiday everyone!
Instagram deleted my account, and since I cannot share these sexy bunnies on there, here they are. The account is shadow-banned, click on the link.…
Just for fun: miracle cures in the 1800s
We were always kinky. We just needed an excuse to do kinky things to cure *insert random reason*. Read to know more...
Just for fun: Kink Map!
Have you ever wondered how many kinks and fetishes are out there?